Subject Re: [IBO] Isapi dll, IBObjects 4.2 Ie and Firebird 1.5
Author Helen Borrie
At 05:46 PM 7/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>We are experiencing a few failures on our website, which creates an
>exception
>
>'A component named dlgCancelQuery already exists'
>
>when a query is opened. Does anyone know of any limits on total
>number of active queries or any other reason for this message.
>Obviously within an isapi dll a dialog like this could never be
>actioned.

I think you are getting this because you have LoginPrompt set true on your
connection object and an unanswered cancel dialog is already waiting for
the response-that-never-comes. For isapi modules you need to have
LoginPrompt false and set PasswordStorage to accord with how you are
passing user name and password to the module.

Helen