Subject Re: [IBO] Syntax of Links?
Author Helen Borrie
At 02:28 PM 18/11/2004 +0100, you wrote:

>BARZE and AUTORI have a relation on BARZE.ID_AUTORE = AUTORI.ID
>
>For this kind of FK relation, selected data are the same.

It won't always be the case.

>Why IBO Sample use the 1st instead the 2nd? There is areason?

I don't know which example you are referring to. If it is the example re
implementing the embedded tib_lookupcombo then - Yes, there is a reason to
use that syntax. KeyDescLinks from the description field of the lookup
table will be linked to the subqueried field (and KeyLinks will be linked
to Keysource key).

Helen