Subject RE: [IBO] Bug in TIB_Grid: Mousewheel up in insert mode discards content
Author Jason Wharton
I would like a sample app where this for sure is duplicated. Too many times
people think it's something really simple and then I'll spend three hours
with no success of duplicating a problem. If its simple, then it shouldn't
take long to make one. If it's complex, then better you tackle it than me
since you at least have seen the behavior first hand.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton