Subject Re: [IBO] Re: TIB_lookupcombo doesnt appear in the grid?
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:49 AM 17/06/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi since you have mentioned that you have been doing it a long time
>may be you can give me some check list on which I can do ... I have
>been almost trying it for 3 days still I can't get it.

I gave you a complete checklist of the properties in response to your post
on the thread "Re: [IBO] automatic fill other fields".

>I have a IB_lookupcombe working well outside the grid but the inside
>one is not working .... I have been observing it carefully ... when
>Iam in edit mode the lookup column appears to be in dark gray color I
>suspect that is means that the column is read only, but I have made a
>check that I didn't set any property to read only ...

I think the dark grey colour certainly indicates that you have something
there that is not set up correctly.

Because your various list messages are giving us a lot of conflicting
information, would you please do the following:

Open your form's DFM file as text and copy into a list message the section
that refers to the ib_lookupcombo

Do the same thing in your datamodule, for the sections pertaining to the
parent and lookup queries.

Then we will all be on the same ballpark.

Helen