Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_lookupcombo doesnt appear in the grid?
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
At 11:24 16.06.2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Please help me? Iam Almost doing this for this past two days and I
>still can't get it right?
>
>I have follow the tutorials carefully and correctly,can anyone tell
>me what am I missing?

Have you got the Getting Started Guide (GSG)? It explains very well how to
do this, but if things go wrong it can sometimes be very difficult to spot
where you made the mistake. My advice is to buy the GSG and if it doesn't
work when setting things up, then make a new project and try again doing
things exactly as stated.

I think this is one of the situations where it is easier to start anew
rather than find the error,
Set