Subject Re: [IBO] Ambiguous field name between tables
Author Daniel Rail
Hi,

At June 10, 2003, 20:34, rickross10 wrote:

> I just upgraded to the latest version of IB Objects and am noticing
> several erros like this: "Ambiguous field name between table abc and
> table xyz and procedure abc". These could have existed previously.

> What is the best route to resolving them?

Go through all your SQL statement and make sure you're using full
qualifiers(i.e.: tablename.fieldname).

Also, did you upgrade from IB to FB 1.0 or FB 1.5? Your error is
probably generated by Firebird not IBO, which would be normal behavior
for ambiguous fields in SQL statements, since FB 1.0 when using
dialect 3.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Rail