Subject Re: [IBO] IB_Constants-ger.pas: who is responsible for this file?
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:48 AM 9/06/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>who is responsible for the file "IB_Constants-ger.pas".
>
>It is out of date (missing resource strings)
>and has bugs (overwritten const parts, that causes
>DateFormatExceptions) since a year and more.
>
>Andreas Hesse

Hello Andreas,

The language versions are updated by members of the IBO community. The
last update I see for German was at 21 November, 2002, at v.4.2Ib. We are
now at v.4.2Ie. You are very welcome to add German strings and send your
updated version to Jason. Remember to add your name to the list of
contributors in the header and update the IB_VERSION_SUB_RELEASE = 'b' to 'e'.

regards,
Helen