Subject Re: [IBO] New file uploaded to IBObjects
Author radevojvodic
If you use IB_SearchBar, IB_UpdateBar etc. you can't have captions on
bar's buttons for example. IB_Actions can fill the gap in the
following way: You can use TspeedButton or any other control that has
Action property to control dataset. This improves (in my opinion)
possibilities to have your one user interface. In the oficial sub-
release not all the actions from the IB_...Bars have their
counterparts in IB_Actions and that is what this is all about. It is
not a great invention but in my opinion it could be helpfull to the
programmers. And i will put zip version instead of rar for those that
don't use WinRar Archiever.