Subject Re: KeyLinks
Author Matt Nielsen
Because I beleive there is a bug in IBO and it won't allow me to use
an aliased table name in the KeyLinks property.

I have a query:

SELECT T1.ID, T2.ID
FROM TABLE1 T1
LEFT OUTER JOIN TABLE1 T2
ON (T1.ID = T2.PARENTID)

The BindingCursor for the InvalidateBookmark generates the following

SELECT T1.ID, T2.ID
FROM TABLE1 T1
LEFT OUTER JOIN TABLE1 T2
ON (T1.ID = T2.PARENTID)
WHERE TABLE1.ID = ?BIND_0

when it should actually generate

SELECT T1.ID, T2.ID
FROM TABLE1 T1
LEFT OUTER JOIN TABLE1 T2
ON (T1.ID = T2.PARENTID)
WHERE T1.ID = ?BIND_0

I've tried everything I can to put in T1.ID into the key links but it
won't allow it, it gives me a invalid keylinks.

So I'm just trying to do a work around and set the where clause
myself before the prepare of the BindingCursor. I'm quite certain
this is a bug but I need a solution fast and so I'm just trying to
get some other option.

Thanks.