Subject Re: [IBO] KeyLinks
Author Markus Ostenried
At 22:14 Friday, 06.06.2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Is there a way to manually add the WHERE clause to the SQL statement
>that InvalidateBookmark will use at the last posible moment via an
>event or other? I want to customize the WHERE clause to be more than
>just the KeyLinks = KeyFields.Value.

Hi,

have a look at the help for the OnPrepareSQL event. Maybe that's what
you're looking for. Usage is quite simple:
In the event add your where criteria like IB_Query1.SQLWhereItems.Add(
'FIELD = ''VALUE''' ); If you want the where items to be updated just call
IB_Query1.InvalidateSQL;
IB_Query1.Refresh;

HTH,
Markus