Subject Re: [IBO] TIBOQuery Params defined from SQL?
Author Robert Schuff
Hi Lester,

You can see my post re: preparing queries and server resources. I'm
working with asta and was looking at an asta component that was reading
the tiboquery's params property, but asta was reading **before** the
query was prepared. I thought I had taken proper steps to ensure that
wouldn't happen.

When I actually constructed a **proper** test I saw as usual IBO was
doing its job just fine.

my bad.

thanks

rob