Subject Re: [IBO] SCHEMA_CACHE seems broken in FB 1.5 RC1
Author Luiz
Harald,

As I said, I am using local cache with SchemaCacheDir configured properly
and not Database Cache.
I think IBO$SCHEMA_VERSION must be created only when using database cache.
I have used my app without errors in FB 1.02 and IB6.02. So, the problem
happend only in FB 1.5 RC1. In my point of view, the code in IBO can need
changes to FB 1.5 RC1 and final release.

Luiz.

<nibler@...> escreveu na mensagem
> Luiz,
>
> check, if the table IBO$SCHEMA_VERSION really exists in you DB.
> If not, then create it with
IB_Connection1.SchemaCache.CheckSchemaVersionTable