Subject RE: [IBO] Small parsing bug
Author Norman Dunbar
Morning Riho-Rene,

I've had similar problems before where BCB seems to get confused when using
'+=' on Properties. I have numerous comments in some programs where I have
left a hint to myself along the lines of "you may be wondering why I'm not
using '+=' here. It is because it sometimes fails on Properties".

Best avoided I'm afraid.

Regards,
Norman.

PS. Still does it in BCB 6 with all 3 service packs applied. :o(

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar@...