Subject RE: [IBO] ISAPI and IBO
Author Lindsay Gauton
Yes they are, but I was using a TIB_database component have now changed
to a separate transaction and connection and I'm no longer getting ISC
errors. I still need to do a little more testing since I'm now getting
occasional hanging instead.

Thanks

Lindsay

-----Original Message-----
From: Tanno Vorenkamp [mailto:tvorenkamp@...]
Sent: 22 March 2003 13:57
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] ISAPI and IBO

Hi Lindsay,

Did you put the TIB_Session component and the connection component(s) on
the
WebModule itself ?
Because each request get's it's own thread and each thread get's a clone
of
the WebModule, so without the IB components on the WebModule itself you
don't have a multi-threaded connection to the database

regards,

Tanno