Subject RE: [IBO] DML-Caching does not work when changing the prim. Key Value?
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Hello Jason,

> You are probably doing something wrong.

I am not sure here, despite the fact that it is a bad idea
to have primary key column filled with "business" data.

A quick look in TIB_BDataset.DefaultDMLCacheReceivedItem shows
that for DMLCacheItemType=ditEdit InvalidateBookmark is called,
which doesn't give the expected result, when the primary key
column (used as KeyLinks) is changed.

Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer
http://www.iblogmanager.com