Subject RE : [IBO] everything about fieldEntryTypes (3rd post)
Author Helen Borrie
Joseph,
At 04:42 PM 16/03/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Thanks in advance, Helen.

When I started looking at this I had a feeling of deja vu...it's already
documented in the the TI sheet, "Working with Fields and Params", which you
can pick up from the TechInfo page. That paper explains FieldEntryTypes
and also gives the descriptions and formats (both design-time and run-time)
of all of the stringlist properties.

regards,
Helen