Subject RE: [IBO] selectedBookmarks
Author Alan McDonald
OK, missing Keylink to the primary key field... hmm
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan McDonald [mailto:alan@...]
Sent: Saturday, 15 March 2003 7:24 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] selectedBookmarks

if I have a TStringList called selectedSchedItems

and I select several rows in my IB_Grid, then on a menu click I do this

selectedSchedItems.Clear;
dmLocalStore.IB_QJScheduleItems.SelectedBookmarks(selectedSchedItems);
ShowMessage(selectedSchedItems.Text);

The message I see shows however many records which have been selected all
with the same bookmark.
e.g. 3 record selected
the showmessage shows (something like)

000F003D0000