Subject Re: [IBO] IBO error ?
Author Helen Borrie
At 02:36 PM 12/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>My query:
>
>select first(10) name,adress from customers
>
>Using IBOquery
>I get 10 records if "fetchwholerows = true" but I get 20000 records
>if "fetchwholerows = false"
>
>So is this a known IBO-bug, or is it just me ?

I don't know about an IBO bug, but the SQL statement needs an ORDER BY
clause to make any sense, since the database doesn't store rows in any
particular order. Try it both ways (fetchwholerows true and false) and
report back if there is any improvement.

btw, select first() isn't new to Fb 1.5.

Since Fb 1.5 is beta, you can expect a few weirdnesses. IBO won't catch up
with changes until close to the full release...

Helen