Subject Re: [IBO] IB_Grid and IB_ComboBox embed
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:25 PM 11/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I did put the IB_Combobox on IB_Grid but the values doesn't appear
>correctly.
>
>example:
>
>IB_ComboBox:
>
>Items:
>
>Father
>Mother
>Sister
>Other
>
>ItemValues:
>
>1
>2
>3
>4
>
>The value only appear correctly when the cursor is on the cell, but
>don't appear when is out of cell.
>
>I only need that the values of Items appear on the rows and don't
>ItemValues.
>
>Any Clues?

I don't understand exactly what you are asking, but...

If you want to show the words in the combobox, but store the numbers in the
linked Datafield do this:

1. Place Father, Mother, etc. in the Items property
2. Place the numbers (in the correct corresponding order) in ItemValues

If you want the words in Items to be linked via Datafield, don't use
ItemValues at all.

Helen