Subject Re: [IBO] more about transactions
Author Marco Menardi
I've uploaded a component, UpdateWorkBar, that can be "transaction
aware", so if you provide it with a transaction (the same used by the
datasets you want to edit), Post does a post for all modified datasets
plus a Commit, and Cancel does a RollBack.
This way you have a simple interface for users (the same as
IBUpdateBar) and in addition you manage "hard" transaction.
It's not well refined (it's for my own use now, I will improve it in
the future) but it's usable.
regards
Marco Menardi