Subject Re: Plans for IBO Help file ....?
Author Marco Menardi
Well, until human cloning is safe enough, why not ask, for instance,
Geoff Worboys and Helen about it?
I could provide a lot of problems that they can describe and solve in
the advanced guide <g>, and I've a medium-sized collection of tips and
solutions taken from my experience and this list, and AFAIR Raymond
Kennington was a very carefully reader of GSG, and I'm sure he could
contribute as well.
There is also the database FAQ on your site.
Why not try to start the project?
thanks
Marco Menardi