Subject RE: [IBO] (unknown)
Author Alan McDonald
do you have the getting started guide? It walks you thru the setup here step
by step.
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: jubassauro <hipersimples@...>
[mailto:hipersimples@...]
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2003 11:33 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] (unknown)

Dear Alan, in the same way continues not working, I get to place the
list of cities in TIB_Lookupcombo when I change the following
characteristics:

TIB_Lookupcombo:
DataSource=dtCities
DisplayField=City

tIB_City:
SQL = select city from cities order by city

tIB_Cliente:
SQL = Select name,city... from customers

Are these my data, in which database I should change the keylinks?
Because I tried in the two and it didn't move. Could you give me
some example based above on the data? I thank its help.

Thank you

Juarez