Subject RE: [IBO] Fieldindex of TIB_Query
Author Ólafur Guðmundsson
Hi, I have solved the problem.

I just had to load the settings before opening the query.

Regards
Olafur
-----Original Message-----
From: Ólafur Guðmundsson [mailto:og@...]
Sent: 3. mars 2003 10:59
To: IBObjects (E-mail)
Subject: [IBO] Fieldindex of TIB_Query

Hi.

Im trying to save my field index and then load it in again but I can't
load
it in. I always get the default.

This is how I save the index.
DM2.qryLesaStillingar.FieldValues['SCOL_ROD'] :=
qryFyrirtaeki.FieldsIndex.SafeCommaText;

This is how I try to load it in.
qryFyrirtaeki.FieldsIndex.CommaText :=
DM2.qryLesaStillingar.FieldValues['SCOL_INDEX'];

In DM2.qryLesaStillingar.FieldValues['SCOL_INDEX'] I have a string like
this

FID,FVINNUSIMI,FKENNITALA,FNAFN,FHEIMASIMI,FFARSIMI1,FNETFANG1,FNETFANG2,FPO
STFANG

Is this a wrong way to do this?

Kveðja
Ólafur Guðmundsson
Sími 540-5510
Netfang og@...
Verðbréfaskráning Íslands
Laugaveg 182 5. Hæð
105 Reykjavík

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase