Subject Re: [IBO] D6/D7
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:37 AM 1/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Are there any issues I should be aware of when preparing to install
>IBObjects (4.2) into D7 on a PC which already has IBObjects installed into D6?

As long as you are careful with the output paths, there shouldn't be any
problem..UNLESS...you have an older version of IBO installed for D6, which
does not distinguish the package names with the _D6 infix. Before you
start installing for D7, check your DCP file names, just to be on the safe
side of sorry.

Ask further if this isn't clear to you - Borland's irksome naming
convention for packages for "whatever happens to be the latest Delphi
version" isn't all that obvious.

regards,
Helen