Subject Re: [IBO] Sorry, but I got lost again (about transaction)
Author James Chua
Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

My question is what if I want to use the internal transaction that you
are mentioning of each dataset set. How and where will I be able to
change some of it's properties like the Isolation to Read Committed?
Like in then TIB_transaction component we can set it's Isolation property?

Thanks for your patience and time