Subject Re: [IBO] Cached Updates Problem with DML
Author Marcel Brink
Hi,

I already resynch the Dataset when i receive a DMLCacheItem, do that
shouldn't be the problem.

procedure TdmDBConnection.DoDMLReceivedItem(ADataset: TIB_Dataset;
const ADMLCacheItem: TIB_DMLCacheItem);
var ds: TIBODataset;
begin
// Call Default handler
ADataset.DefaultDMLCacheReceivedItem(ADMLCacheItem);

// Synch the IBODataset
ds := GetDataSetByInternal(ADataset);
if Assigned(ds) then
ds.Resync([]);
end;

Marcel Brink.
Xploration.

""Jason Wharton"" <jwharton@...> wrote in message
> > I have a major problem using Cached updates on TIBOQueries with
> > DMLFlags set through the InternalDataset.
>
> This isn't supported.
> You need to refresh the query or invalidate the records at the very least.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason Wharton
> CPS - Mesa AZ
> http://www.ibobjects.com
>
> -- We may not have it all together --
> -- But together we have it all --

> IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase