Subject RE: [IBO] Locate key value AfterOpen
Author Alan McDonald
Lester,
Where do you assign your bookmakr?
If I set the bookmark on form activate and not on dataset afteropen, I get
the result I was looking for. I don't know, though, why it won't work if I
do it after open. Maybe the afteropen is being fured more than once?
I'll have to look
Thanks
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lester Caine [mailto:lester@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 January 2003 10:41 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] Locate key value AfterOpen

> When I use the bookmark methodology, I still only get the one record
showing
> in my grid....
> There must be some other setting to fill the grid buffer correctly?

Pass on that one. I use 'Locate' and switch to the list of
clients grid, and have the right record displayed, along
with the ones above and below. If I then use 'Incremental
Search' box, then the number of visible records decreases. I
do clear that when going away from the grid - it's not
getting populated is it?

--
Lester Caine