Subject RE: [IBO] Locate key value AfterOpen
Author Alan McDonald
yeh, it's doing exactly as you would expect somehow, it's using the bookmark
to generate a WHERE clause to find the record in question but seems not get
the records around the found one to populate the grid buffer. I'm sure it's
some other setting I'm not doing... just can't seem to find it
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lester Caine [mailto:lester@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 January 2003 10:41 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] Locate key value AfterOpen

> When I use the bookmark methodology, I still only get the one record
showing
> in my grid....
> There must be some other setting to fill the grid buffer correctly?

Pass on that one. I use 'Locate' and switch to the list of
clients grid, and have the right record displayed, along
with the ones above and below. If I then use 'Incremental
Search' box, then the number of visible records decreases. I
do clear that when going away from the grid - it's not
getting populated is it?

--
Lester Caine