Subject Re: TIB_Query.OrderingItems question? ( again, please )
Author Marco Menardi <mmenaz@lycosmail.com>
After a quick look at the code, seems to me that you have to manually
change the "Caption" property of the form.
The source files are:
IBD_Ordering.pas
IBD_Ordering.dfm

then recompile IBO...
For searchBar, seems that the C_FRM_Ordering constant is the one to
change. Replace IB_Constants.pas with then file IB_Constants-port.pas
(or whatever fits your needs) and recompile.
regards
Marco Menardi

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Joaquim Macedo