Subject Re: Need help - delay on disconnect - 2nd post
Author xpmikes <yahoo@mikescommunity.com>
Hi Jason

Thanks for the reply, I've got the latest Firebird 1.02 GDS (build
796) and I'm not using event alerters.

Just connecting to any database then disconnecting gives a delay of
around 10 seconds most times. I've just heard of another developer
with the same problem, so it's not just me.

Any more ideas?

Cheers,

Mike.

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...>