Subject RE: [IBO] FastReport, use IB_ or IBO_ ?
Author Felipe Eduardo Ortiz López
And what about FreeReport? Any answer for this?

Felipe Eduardo Ortiz López,
Consultor.
Tiammat Software.
Yahoo! Messenger: tiammatsoftware
MSN Messenger: tiammat@...
ICQ#: 73940249 http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/tiammat/default.html

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Lester Caine [mailto:lester@...]
Enviado el: Jueves, 16 de Enero de 2003 6:57
Para: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: Re: [IBO] FastReport, use IB_ or IBO_ ?

> I'm intending test FastReport as reporting tool.
> I know it support the IBO native access components (TIB_).

Only in the registered version.

> Is there limitations using FastReport with IBO native?
> What would be the best choice? Use the native or TDataSet descendents?

Given that IBO is as fast with the TDataset stuff there is
probably not a lot in it. I use IBO native, because it was
easier some time ago, and I find it useful just to connect
to the same queries that are feeding my grids, but I don't
think it really matters nowadays.

--
Lester Caine

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861420.4212388.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705
007183:HM/A=1394045/R=0/*http:/www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3
936_5802,FF.html> HGTV Dream Home Giveaway

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=241773.2861420.4212388.1925585/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1394045/rand=555539081>

___
IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase