Subject Re: [IBO] speed problems after BDE conversion for IBO
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
It just doesn't sound right. I have never heard of anything that the BDE
does three times faster than IBO. Changing from Paradox to Firebird may
give such results until you learn programming client/server, but just
changing from the BDE to IBO should just make things better and faster.

Since I only use the native TIB_ components and never the
TDataset-compatible TIBO I probably cannot be of much help. But what you
have reported sure puzzles me.

By the way, I noticed you just tried sending an attachment to
ibobjects@yahoogroups.com. This option is removed so that viruses is a
lesser threat. If you want to share something with the rest of us, you need
to upload the file(s) to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IBObjects/files/

Set