Subject RE: [IBO] Locate Vs LookupKeyForFields Vs ??
Author Alan McDonald
Thanks Jason - the treasure hunt begins now.. :-)
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Wharton [mailto:jwharton@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 January 2003 11:06 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] Locate Vs LookupKeyForFields Vs ??

You are not imagining things.

Locate maps into LookupForKeyFields if it can so it is no surprise that you
see equivalent results.

In order to get the local record fetching feature going you need to use the
horizontal dataset refinement capabilities.

Please search the archives.

HINT: It has to do with how you setup the ordering of datasets in the
OrderingLinks property.

Regards,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ