Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_DateTimePick showing date but not in data
Author Steve Fields
Actually I was trying to get to a component where I
could allow the user to enter a 0 or a slash in tht
field so that it would fill in the current date, but
I am unable to find the code for TIB_Date in the
source. I keep digging but I am not able to find it
using a search for TIB_Date, etc. Do you know where it
is so that I can try to work with it and make it more
useful to me?