Subject Re: [IBO] Can't set IB_Connection.LoginAttempts to -1
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Looks like it. I tried setting LoginAttempts to -1 and got the same error
as you and then figured that 0 would also be an appropriate candidate
because it would be completely useless to specify LoginAttempts = 0. But
that also failed. So the closest you can get to setting unlimited login
attempts is 65535 - which in my opinion should be more than enough.

But the GSG ought to be corrected, of course.

Set