Subject unsubscribe
Author Dr. Axel Schmidt
-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Helton de Oliveira [mailto:helton_o@...]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. August 2002 14:22
An: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [IBO] Slow FieldByName

Hi Jason,

Yes, i can reference the fields by local variables, but is much easier to
use FieldByName instead of this method.

As the TIB components are supposed the be faster than the TIBO ones do you
intend to improve the FieldByName function in a TIB_Cursor like in the TIBO
components ?

Thanks,

Helton

>Jason wrote:
>

> In the TIBO... components for TDataset a person made it so that
FieldByName