Subject Re: [IBO] tib_ctrlgrid bug(?)
Author stanw1950
Thanks Andreas. That stopped the flicker. I created a test project
just to see if it was something I was doing but didn't find out
anything. I just put 2 control grids and 2 queries on the form and
opened the queries. The current record's data (in an edit box) in the
grid 2 flickered as I scrolled through grid 1, so I don't think it
was anything I did.