Subject RE: [IBO] Service Framework
Author Kevin Lingofelter
That was it...thanks a million!
Best Regards,
Kevin Lingofelter

Datapoint Incorporated
Visit us at www.aftermarketdata.com
(800) 290-1406 - Sales
(503) 663-2169 - FAX
(541) 461-1699 - Support

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Steinmaurer [mailto:ts@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 11:50 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] Service Framework

Hello Kevin,

I had the same problem at the beginning. Make sure that
you are using [Z:\D6TOOLS\IBO4\IBS_BASE] instead of
[Z:\D6TOOLS\IBO4] (which seems that it is only the path
where IBO4 is installed). IBS_BASE is the name for both
units IBS_Base.pas and IBS_Base.dfm.

After that it should work fine!

Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.0 - The Logging/Auditing Tool for InterBase and Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/