Subject Re: Changing the Not Null Constraint at run time
Author shahrambesharati
Thank you for your response.

As suggested, I used the REQUIRED/NOREQUIRED ColumnAttributes of the
IBConnection
in order to control the Nullability Constraint.

I have tried the following codes(one at the time) to add Not Null
constraint to a column called Currency but it does not change the
attribute of the column.

IB_Connection1.ColumnAttributes.Add('COUNTRY.CURRENCY=REQUIRED=TRUE');
IB_Connection1.ColumnAttributes.Add('CURRENCY=REQUIRED');
IB_Connection1.ColumnAttributes.LinkValues['CURRENCY']:= IB_REQUIRED;

I appreciate you assistance.

Shahram