Subject RE: [IBO] Tib_LookupCombo height
Author Riho-Rene Ellermaa
Setting DefaultRowHeight=27 helps with 1 item, but now the 2> items combo looks wierd AND
still shows always one less item, except when there is only one item - then it shows half :).

Dropdowncount=7 so that is not the problem.
I think the window size calculation doesnät account for scrollbar

Riho-Rene Ellermaa
senior programmer
Hansabank

Riho-Rene Ellermaa schrieb:

> Hi!
>
> I'm using IBO4.2 Hc, BCB5 , FB1
>
> How can I modify the height of the Tib_LookupCombo dropdown window?
> When I have only 1 item in combo, then only top half of it is shown.
> When I have 2, 3 or more items, then correspondingly only 1,2... items are shown.

Use the DropDownCount-property of the TIB_lookupCombo:

From the helpfile:
Number of rows in the popup list when dropped down.
IF there are fewer records then only those records will be shown in the
list.

If you see just one half of the entry, then you might change the
DefaultRowHeight property (def. should be 17 I think).