Subject Re: [IBO] Ordering in TIB_QUERY
Author L'Attila
Thanks, Jan!

But... The character set is WIN1250 in database, collating PXW_HUNDC. And
- It's good in IB_QUERY's select statement: "select name, code from
table1 where..." adding orderingitem on field "name"
- It's good in stored procedure (viewing in isql): "create procedure
sp_any(i_one integer) returns(sp_name char(20), sp_code integer) begin
for select name, code from table1 where... order by name into :sp_name,
:sp_code; do suspend; end"
- But it's not good if IB_QUERY's statement: "select sp_name, sp_code
from sp_any(:i_any)" adding orderingitem on field "sp_name". If
OrderingItemNo=0, then the order is good, but I can't search key by key.
If OrderingItemNo=1, then I can search but the order is bad (...ZÖO"...).