Subject RE: [IBO] Syncronizing transactions
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Hi Paul,

additional to the Global DML Caching mechanism. IB LogManager 2.0
(the newest Build 2.0.5.3) has got a new feature called
"IBO DML Caching Support Integration", where you can easily maintain
the necessary DB stuff for Global DML Caching.

The following article on my web site might be interesting too, as it
shows how this feature can be used within your IBO client application.

http://www.equitania.de/interbase/iblogmanager/dmlcaching/about_ibo_dml_cach
ing.html
(watch the wrap!)

Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.0 - The Logging Tool for Interbase/Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com