Subject Re: [IBO] Record not located
Author Paul Gallagher
I hate this one. I've been bit by it before. In the connection column
properties, I had the key field set to computed. So even though the grid
would display the generator value, it was actually not inserting it into the
insert sql at all. In my trigger, I was inserting the generator value if the
key field is "null" or "0". So the key value displayed in the grid was one
less than the key value inserted into the grid due to the double indexing of
the generator.

Paul