Subject Re: [IBO] sharing connections between threads
Author Maik Wojcieszak
There is no problem to connect each thread seperatly. I have
an TIB_Connection Object for each thread. Now I dont't want
to initialize (connect) a TIB_Connection Object each time I
create a new session. Can I use TIB_Session to create a
new connection uppon an existing connection and is this faster ?

Answer: I dont't know if connection sharing will help I only need
another way (a faster way) to create new sessions for different threads
because if I start short running threads wich will be destroyed after
they did what they're supposed to do it creates too much load on the
server and it's too slow.

maik