Subject Re: [IBO] Locate - Jason help!
Author Miguel
Geoff, is simple:

I have two fields, ID and Parent ID and the component perfoms calls to
Locate method to construct on the fly the tree, when expand a node and so
on. I need that the DBTree component can call to Locate('ID', and
Locate('Parent_ID', with a good performance but the Dataset always has to be
sorted by Parent_ID. Paradox do it perfectly, use the other index although
doesn't change it in the table.

I am sorry, my english is limited... Better ?

Thank you Geoff.