Subject Re: [IBO] Posting problem - Moderator please read
Author Don Gollahon
Oh, I don't know. I haven't had any problems with this newsgroup. My
messages show up within seconds usually. I just wonder what the difference
is between this and ib-support. Is there someone at Yahoo I could right to?
I know you are limited in what you can do.

Thanks.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/