Subject RE: [IBO] Rounding problems
Author Norman Dunbar
Rounding always causes problems !

Some like it one way, others the other. There are quite a few web pages
describing rounding methods.

Maybe you/we need a function to take a value and a rounding method and
return the appropriately rounded result. There is a similar thing available
from Rogue Wave for one of their C++ class libraries.

HTH

Norman.

PS. For rogue waves library details, rounding methods, sample ins and outs,
see this page :
http://www.roguewave.com/support/docs/SourcePro/currencyug/4-4.cfm

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator