Subject Re: [IBO] Connected users
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 11:05 PM 15-05-02 +0100, you wrote:

>(Helen, sorry for posting this here - it belongs to ib-support - but this is
>an IBO question)
>
>I never had this requirement, but I find this useful. In the help file it
>says that this will work just in the server, and if we use it in a client we
>just have the info about the connections from this client.
>
>Is the help ok? If so, this will not solve Sandeep's problem. If not, Jason
>must change that part of the help file.

Artur,
I can't test multiple Windows connections but it certainly works properly
from a remote Windows or Linux client when multiple users are connected to
a Linux-based Firebird 1 database.

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at
www.ibobjects.com