Subject [IBO] Re: IB_Date (testing, QA, etc.)
Author mmenaz
Well, I since I've submitted many <g> improvements, I don't know exactly what you are referring to. In general:
a) - Value function: do you want to "roll back" it or not?
b) - auto fill if empty
c) - auto fill if empty or content selected
d) - autofill with 2 digit years even for a 4 year mask (to avoid typing century).

a) is easy to sub-class
b-d) are all in the TIB_CustomDate.KeyPress dynamic method, so it's easy to override too.

So *I'm* ok, but did you received complaints for b-c (d is not released)? Since I've difficould in testing D3-D4 (maybe D4 is enought, since you will drop D3 support), is there something wrong with them?
d) what about implementing IFDEF so it's included only for the version it works?
I mean, if people find b-c very useful, and d) will be even more, why drop them for all instead of dropping d) for D3-D4 users only? Could it be a good idea?
If you think that people does not like them, it's ok to drop them, but if you think that people are very happy with them I think we could keep them (or build a TEST version for them ;)
(sorry for being a little repetitive, but my English is not good enought to make it clear at the first try ;))
Best regards (and, above all, my best wishes for your daughter's health).
Marco Menardi