Subject Re: [IBO] Problem installing in C++ Builder 4
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 11:16 PM 03-04-02 +0000, you wrote:
>I'm attempting to install the IBO4 Eval under BCB4 Enterprise. I'm
>following the steps.
>
>1) I extracted everything to C:\IBO4.
>2) In BCB, I added C:\IBO4 to the Library Path and Browsing Path.
>3) I went to File->Open Project and opened the IBO40_C4.bpg file.
>4) I right-clicked on the first package and selected Open.
>5) I selected Project->Built All Projects.
>
>I then got the following error message:
>
>Unable to find package import: IBO40CRT_C4.bpi
>
>I get a prompt to enter "Package Import", a Browse button, and an OK,
>Cancel, and Help button.
>
>What went wrong?

There is a TI sheet on the TechInfo page that gives some guidelines on
what's what with Builder...

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at
www.ibobjects.com